Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Star Wars

So, because my son is so in love with Star Wars I get to watch it all the time (well all the time I will let him! ). I don't mind too much, I mean, there are six of them to choose from, plus all the Clone Wars cartoons. I am getting a pretty good variety. We were watching the end of The Phantom Menace last night and then of course, Attack of the Clones came on so I told Wesley we would watch it today. 

So here I am watching it. It would be MUCH more enjoyable if Hayden Christensen was not such a bad actor. I cringe the whole time watching him. I mean, it's just not believeable. This would be one of my favorites from the series if it wasn't for him. At least Ewan McGregor makes it worth my time because he is an excellent actor. 

Oh, and a side note: I asked my husband not long ago if there Storm Troopers and Snowtrooper and Sandtroopers were there beach troopers? He thought I was was just being sarcastic but low and behold: There are Beach Troopers, they wear helmets and speedos. lol So again, I am right. ;) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Just_wrong.jpg Although I am amazed at the people who debate over whether they should be called "Beach Troopers" or "Bath Troopers". Seriously, you have too much time on your hands. 

No comments: