Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas, Christmas time again....



Dear Blog,


My husband is annoying me asking if I am writing on my blog again so here I am. I was watching the Harry Potter marathon but then the Ravens game (Go Raisins!) came on so no more Harry Potter for me. So sad. So, here I am (after googling about Baltimore City-"The City that reads!" and Edgar Allan Poe - flashbacks from 7th grade English class). 


I was reading on another blog (or somewhere) that a good idea for some topics this month is stuff that we do for Christmas. We have lots of Christmas traditions and I know we will come up with more now that we have two little boys running round. I can't wait for Christmas this year, it will be so much for us with the two boys. We already have our tree and have it decorated. Our tree is eclectic and crazy looking and there is a lot of ornaments in one spot because Wesley keeps bunching them all together and Henry and the cats have totally messed up the red beads but I love it. It is not a Martha Stewart Christmas tree but it is ours and is perfect in its own way. I love how all our ornaments are different and each one holds a lot of memories for us.  We have plans to make paper chains, drive around looking at Christmas lights while sipping hot chocolate, and leaving our outdoor Christmas lights in the trees until next year so the renter's won't have to do it. Keep posted for lots of fun holiday up dates! One thing Wesley and I did was put together a photo shoot of his Star Wars Legos (specifically Clone Troopers) have a Christmas extravaganza. Extra points to me for being creative and having fun doing something Wesley and I love. 




No comments: