Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey everyone-not that anyone reads this anymore, since I haven't posted in almost a year! Ooops. I doubt I will do a "catch-up" post, so consider this a fresh start. 

Well, we are in our first week of our second deployment. I can hardly believe it, it seems like I was just dropping him off for his first deployment. But here we are. I hear that it doesn't get any easier, and in some ways that is true, but in some ways not. I know what to expect this time, and I know I have a fantastic group of women here to support me, along with all my other friends and family. Plus I have a 3 1/2 year old to run after, that is enough to keep me busy for a while. I truly believe that God has had a hand in us being where we are, that we are exactly where we are supposed to be right now, so I am trusting in Him to take care of us for the next year. A positive already: Christopher says it is beautiful where he is, that there are endless stars...I think someone will be getting a star chart for Christmas. ;) . 

I don't know how much exciting stuff will be going on, but I will try to update, even if it is not very exciting stuff. Who knows? There might be a couple of surprises along the way...

No comments: