Thursday, January 7, 2010

First post of 2010!


So, here we are in the New Year. So far, it's been crazy. We packed up everything and drove back to Savannah from Maryland and I guess we brought the cold weather with us! It's been so cold here. BRRR! They were actually calling for snow this weekend. Talk about giving the phrase "when Hell freezes over" a whole new meaning! Guess it's a good thing we packed Wesley's snow boots! 

We are both still getting over being sick but doing better. It doesn't help we have been non-stop since we got back. Wesley in school and me going to the doctor's (baby is doing great! 15 weeks along and a heart rate of 145!) and taking the car to get the oil changed, PWOC today and a Tomboy Tool Party tomorrow afternoon. I guess I will get the house cleaned sometime this weekend. We finally took the Christmas tree and most of the decorations down, I will finish packing everything up then haul everything out the to garage. 

I am also working on getting the house all cleaned out and de-cluttered and ready to sell, we are looking to put it on the market in about 3 months. Not sure how I will do all this alone and pregnant but I guess God will provide a way (and help!) when I need it. I am actually looking forward to using this opportunity to get rid of stuff that we are not using and get organized. It will make moving so much easier when the time comes! 

We miss Christopher dearly right now, but the upside to this year:he will be coming home! Not sure when yet, but it will be this year! :) 

No comments: