Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Festival!

Today Wesley and I went to the Spring Festival at the Bamboo Gardens. The weather was gorgeous, it was a great day for the festival. It was just too bad the strawberries were not ready yet ( because of the cold winter) but we still had a great time (and will just have to go at a later date to pick strawberries!). We met up with some friends, Sabrina, Sydney and Sofia and Wesley and Sydney had a great time running back between the bounce house and the fish pond.





 Eventually we wandered back through the tables and I I found the cutest AIO diaper with little monkeys on it. I can't wait to put it on Henry when he arrives. Maybe this will even the our "coming home" diaper.

It was a great day, but one of those when we miss Christopher the most. When we got home Wesley even said Mommy I wish Daddy was here with us." I told him me too. Four years ago Christopher and I took Wesley to the Spring Festival for the first time. He was about 2 months old and we carried him in the Snugglie while we picked strawberries that we later turned into all kinds of good treats.
 I hate it when it is a great day and we do something fun and he is not there. I can't wait until he his home again and we get to do all the fun stuff together. With our two boys. :)

1 comment:

Ally said...

those monkey diapers will make for one stylish bum. I love them :)