Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF! 3/19/2010

It's another beautiful day here in Savannah! I love this weather, I wish it would stay like this! I hope it is this nice for Easter weekend so we can enjoy one last holiday on our deck. I am really looking forward to being able to sit outside with the fam and have fun in two weeks.

I spent the morning at the library returning and getting more to read. Then I picked up Wesley from school, and we wen to Panera for lunch (grilled cheese and a yogurt for him, garden salad and tomato soup for me) and we picked up some bagels on our way out for breakfast in the morning! Yummy. Then we walked down the shopping center stopping at Homegoods (they had outdoor cushions I liked but I couldn't remember what colors were in my umbrella or what size I needed so I will have to go back), Ulta (great deals on their line of make up-and I need it since I don't have that pregnancy glow going on) and then to Michael's for some Easter crafty stuff (Grandma is in for a surprise) yarn (going to attempt to knit a baby hat for Henry to wear at the hospital) and some really cute baskets for Henry's room (white wicker with white liners with blue and brown polka dots). Oh, and about 5 million little fuzzy Easter chicks. I believe they will be joining Wesley's legions of army guys and Storm Troopers.


The one down side of the day was Wesley having an accident on our way back to the car. I had no wipes or change of clothes with me as we have not had an accident in well, forever. So now I think I am going to make a little case (like my diapers and wipes case) for my emergency toddler clothes kit for the car. Something that can fit in the glove compartment or in the little mesh pocket behind the passenger seat. Pictures to follow. Especially of Wesley's dinosaur art project he has going on!

No comments: