Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Blog,

Today marks Day 1 of Christopher and I doing P90X. We need to take "before" pictures (although I am not sure that I will want to post them for all the world to see). Day 1 went fairly well. We are actually doing 2 different programs (he is doing regular, I am doing lean) but we work out at different times anyway and we can still support and encourage each other. Plus, we can eat healthier together. Today is January 17th, so 90 days from now is April 16th. Easter is right around then, so hopefully I will look good in a (new!) Easter dress. :) I really want to feel better and have more energy for my kids too. I am tired of being tired all the time.

I will have to work around naps, today I got interrupted 5 times (3 phone calls, Henry up from his nap and one feeding) and then I didn't finish the last 10 minutes because Henry decided it would be a good time to just start screaming. But otherwise I had a great workout.

Hey, I gotta get in shape to have another baby right? ;)

Other news: we are not moving until June now so we have a few more months here in Savannah with our friends and our house. Hopefully this will give us more time to find a renter or to sell the house. This delay was definitely an answer to prayer for us!

I have no other news right now or exciting tales to tell. Well, I go but I can't think of them and I want to finish my lunch so I am off. Maybe more later....

*Sundee*

No comments: