Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012 Baby!


I hope everyone had a great NYE last night. We stayed in, ate food, Mom got mad at Matt, Christopher retired at 10:30, Wesley went shortly after that (contemplating how it would be possible for him to wake up in an entirely new year-time travel, amazing!). Then Mom and Matt made up just in time for the ball to drop. I don't really like New Year's Resolutions (although I did manage to keep most of mine for 2011 and my resolution from 3 years ago to spend less on books and go to the library more is going strong) so this year I am going to leave you with a confession (isn't that more exciting anyway?).  So here it is: I am totally sober in these pictures. Enjoy! I hope you have a great year this year!



2 comments:

Sabrina said...

what no phase 10??? :)

Anonymous said...

The question isn't if you are sober. It's why?