Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We are a Saturn Family now!




We had some flea issues with the cats (yuck) and we decided to bomb the house on Monday. To kill time until we could go back in, we went to the mall for a while. As I was shopping the sales in Bath & Body Works, Christopher noticed a new Saturn Astra sitting in the mall. He wanted to check on out so we went across the street to the saturn dealership where I bought my Vue. Larry, our wonderful salesman who sold me my car, was there and took Christopher for a test drive in it. Of course, despite Christopher's protests that he was "just going to look" we ended up buying the car. They did give us an excellent deal, they even redid our paperwork when the new sales prices came in at 2pm. They saved us $1000 and $20 a month in our car payment! The car is sliver with black interior, a 3 door manual. Christopher really loves it. Which is good. Also, it gets GREAT gas mileage (32 MPG!) which was a big factor in what we were looking for, especially with his commute everyday. Now, he just has to teach me how to drive a stick! 

No comments: