Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Facts

Fact: I do not like bugs.
Fact: Seeing a bug in my house (particuarly any type of raoch/palmetto bug/cricket) makes my stomach churn.
Fact: Telling me that I "should not" be scared of bugs will not magically make me change my feeling on this and make me un-scared of bugs.
Fact: Catching said bug for me and then pretending to throw it at me will NOT endear me to you, nor will it make me any less afraid of said bug. It will make me scream and possibly, throw up on you.
Fact: If you ever want to rob me then I would suggest using one of the above mentioned bugs as your weapon of choice. If you use a gun/knife I will probably try to get away or disarm you, but if you threaten to throw a cockroach on me I will give up my phone, car keys, money, credit cards, jewlery, first and second born children, huband and pretty much anything else you would want.
Fact: Bugs are gross and scary.
Just sayin'.

No comments: