Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update

My husband took my laptop into Best Buy to be checked and *of course* it worked fine there and it worked for about 12 hours and then stopped charging again. So I will have to take it in again or send it to Mac to get fixed. Once again, I am using Wesley's computer so if I am missing any letter "U"s you know why. Even though it really annoys me I am just not bothering to fix them right now. Sorry, I know that is annoying. I will try to keep all other grammatical errors to a minimum (and I think I just REALLY broke the u key. Yikes.).

I miss my Mac! So sad. I have completely forgotton how to copy and paste on here.

We had a busy day today, we got school supplies for Wesley. We made woopie pies. Wesley found one of my eyeshadow applicators and decided to make "no baby" signs on the walls and then got in trouble for 1) coloring on the walls ("But it's not colorin' Mommy! I didn't use crayons!"), 2) lying about it ("Henry did it" "Bt it is too high for Henry." "Oh, it was the cats."-I mean, if you are going to get in trouble for lying at least make it a good lie!) which led to a huge meltdown becase that meant no woopie pies for dessert. Armageddon.

The other big news of the day, which we are not really sharing (but since most of my friends and family don't read my blog I don't think it should be a big deal. That will teach them to ignore my blog! ha ha ha ha ha). We got our list of possibilities for our next duty station! Of course we still have NO idea where we are going, but possible postings include, in no particular order: Ft. Lee, VA (sound familiar? yeah we like to get places and stay there like, forever), Bamburg Germany, Korea, Ft. Knox, Niagara Falls, Battle Creek, MI, Ft Drm and Ft. Riley. I honestly can't say where I would like to go. Overall it is a fairly good list of places. Of course NONE of our "wish list" choices were on here (I mean, really, that was a waste of several hours of my life even thinking about choices of where we would like to go. I could have been blogging. Or on Pintrest. Seriously Army, I have better things to do with my time.). We should find out by my birthday where we will be going (Happy Birthday you are going.......!).

I might have to get on my Mac tomorrow and use up some precious battery power to upload some pictures. Maybe you will be in for a treat and I will have a fabulous post with pictures of all the fun stuff that went on this week. Right now, I am off to bed. I have a sneaking suspicion that two little boys will be up early tomorrow.

No comments: